We at Sib Infotech provide a wide range of services that suit your business requirements. We help you in making your online presence valuable there nourishing your business to grow manifolds.
The Internet has forever changed the way we conduct business, and choosing the right target environment with the right technology, and implementing projects within the allotted budget and time frame requires expertise, technology, knowledge, and advanced project management techniques. Whether launching a new website or refurbishing an existing one, we approach our client’s business as we do our own. Our working strategy is to partner with our clients to redefine their brand identity. Our work begins by analyzing and understanding ‘what’ and ‘why’ of each client we work with.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) First ask yourself: ‘Do I really require a CMS?’ Before deciding which CMS suits you the best, it’s important to identify whether you really need a CMS or not. If your website has large number of pages, then, you certainly need a system which can manage content updations without much hassle. CMS provides many advantages over static HTML content. The content can be updated and published directly without any support from technical staff. CMS has an interface similar to word processing program. With little HTML knowledge, you can easily add or edit content. While you modify the content, website’s look and feel remains consistent. The access permission can be controlled and you can decide who gets the right to edit, publish or delete content.
2) Review all the available options Now that you have decided that you need a CMS to manage your website content, the next step is to choose the best available system as per your requirements. Every system has its pros and cons. So, it is best to choose a CMS which is in line with your requirements and objectives. On a broad level, CMS can be divided into two major categories; Open Source CMS: Open source is generally free. It has an extra advantage that it can be customized by adding different plugins to get different features. Regular updates are available online, thanks to its hyper active developer community. WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Concrete5 are among the most popular open source CMS systems. Commercial CMS: Commercial or proprietary CMS tools usually offer a robust collection of features. They do not require as much customization as some open-source tools require, and can easily handle content management tasks. Many of commercial CMS have evolved to provide practically any functionality you might need. Expression Engine, Sitecore, Ektron are among the most popular commercial CMS systems.
3) Initial and long term support required: Whether you choose an open-source or commercial product, it will require an investment of time, money, and staff resources to move your content to a CMS. Some initial work will be required to integrate the CMS into your IT environment, and adapt the tool to your work processes. In long term, you might need maintenance assistance from the developer. So, look for an experienced development partner with market reputation.
4) Ease of use and functionality: The most important part of content management system is how easy it is to use and what all features it has Before directly jumping on the available options, you must first understand your content updation needs and requirements. Once you are clear about that and supporting functionality required, it will be easier to decide the best CMS tool that meet your business goals.
5) System Scalability: Before making a decision about which CMS to choose, it is important to find out whether the CMS has the ability to scale up and handle growing amount of work & users in an effective way. CMS must be able to accommodate future growth in terms of traffic and operations. Researching about this aspect will ensure that there is no need to later move to an alternate CMS to fulfill future demands.
6) Roles and permissions: If the number of website managers is large, it is very important to make sure that you list down and set roles & privileges for each one of them. CMS that you choose must have this feature to ensure that each user has the right to perform only his set of duties. The access permission can be organized and you can decide who gets the right to edit, publish or delete content.
7) Avoid common mistakes: Always make an informed decision while choosing a CMS. You must always focus on what you want to achieve rather than making the old processes fit into the new system. It is always advisable to understand problems and challenges that require a solution. Make sure you are aware about current and future requirements so that you pay only for the required functionality. All the above points are important to find a CMS solution that helps you in achieving business goals in the long run.
Meaning and Definition: Content management system is an organized and structured method of creating, processing, managing and presenting the content of your website. CMS is a Web-based solution that resides on a server and makes it easy to manage website updates internally. With CMS we can update multiple websites and web pages instantly and create high quality browsing experience by producing uniform changes effectively across all web pages.
Content management system is the back-end of any website. Thus, In Simple Language CMS is the easiest way to make content/graphic changes in a website In Complicated Language It is a web based solution that resides on a server and makes it easy to create, manage, and present website content. By using CMS, you can update multiple web pages instantly.
Research & Points on its Gaining Popularity 30% people with regular websites choose & recommend CMS based websites. 54% people prefer doing business with companies having an updated website Google bots love websites that receive regular content updates Frequently updated web pages rank better on search engines Unique CMS features: Content creation & management Content is created through WYSIWYG editor. It looks similar to Word processor. Publishing Once the content is ready, changes can be made live within seconds.
Presentation CMS makes your website dynamic, consistent and interactive. Benefits of Owning a CMS Website: Simplified content management – Managing content becomes non-technical Saves time and effort – Its advanced functionality and automation saves time & labor Complete control- You can make changes anytime, anywhere. Zero dependency- No need to depend on developers to make the changes. Multiple design options – You can choose from the vast gallery of design templates Reduced Maintenance cost-No needto pay additionally for changes SEO friendly – Your website sells more because your every page dominates search engines. Industries That Prefer CMS Blog Technology E-commerce Health care Entertainment Search Education Media Business Travel News.
Social Media Marketing is the fastest growing sphere of internet marketing. The power of social platforms has forced business marketers to be active on all the social networks like Twitter, linkedin, Facebook, MySpace etc. Spending significant time to SMM has become the need of hour, which motivates more than a quarter of small business marketers to allocate at least one hour daily for social media marketing.
Specifically for small businesses the social media is going to be the biggest treat in near future. We will devise a Social Media Marketing Plan for you that would include following activities – Developing and Sharing content at a particular social platform when the traffic is at its peak. Using social media for customer support and feedback collection. Choosing the social platform where most of your target audience is available and making the most of it. Sharing valuable, educational, and engaging content for your target audience. Discussing and keeping the audience abuzz by putting questions that evoke interest.
Managing only a handful of social media accounts to not lose focus on your social media marketing campaign is one of the concerns we have. Hence, focusing on more relevant social profiles is our approach.
Yes, we will. Our social media experts will create an SMM plan based on your individual requirements and check its feasibility closely on regular basis. It will include continuous analysis, development of engaging content and interactive features that will meet the business objectives by channelizing it with potential customers. Apart from this you can also acquire copywriting services, assistance for search engine optimization and online advertising.
Yes! You should definitely have a blog for your website. A well maintained blog on your website can help you communicate valuable information to your visitors as well as open up a world of opportunity for your business. There are a lot advantages that a blog can add to your business.
Here are a few of them:
CREATING AWARENESS AND BUILDING CREDIBILITY: By talking about latest things happening in your industry and around your business, you are creating awareness and sharing information which will always lead to a positive impact on your brand image. By exposing your visitors to up-to-date news you are indirectly gaining their trust by helping them instead of trying to impress them.
INCREASED VISIBILITY: With a blog that receives regular content updates you can make your business more visible to potential customers. Google bots love them who update their content frequently and provide meaningful information with a sole aim of helping masses.
HELPS IN SEL: Blogging is one of those magical online marketing tool which if used effectively can attract great deal of traffic and exposure for your business. Blogging helps you to gain advantage in search engine optimization as well. With the help of internal linking, external linking, targeting right keywords you can boost your search engine rankings. If the content posted by you is liked by readers and they share it on social media that acts as an added advantage.
ATTRACI MURE IRAFFIL: If your potential customers see you as someone who can provide them expert opinion / consultation about your industry then they are more likely to do business with you than your competitors. Well written blog content has the power to attract relevant and qualified visitors and drive traffic to your website via inbound links.
BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS: Nowadays, visitors are seeking more friendly relationships with the online companies they purchase from. A blog allows visitors to see updated and fresh information; comments posted by existing customers and participate in those conversations. With a blog, you can establish communication and relationships with your visitors, and also build trust and credibility along the way.
We will generate an analytical report (weekly or monthly) for the complete traffic to your website and conversions. And we assure good results and improved visibility for your website.
Yes, full time SEO is required until Penguin update rolled out by Google. Post Penguin update , Google knows what is Natural Link Building and What is an artificial link building. If people like your website and are talking about you over the internet Google Penguin would love to show your website among the top results. On-page optimization requires professionals to investigate your website and make it Search Engine Friendly, most important factors here are: Title & Meta Tags, H1, H2, H3, Loading Speed, w3c validated html and css & Alt tag on images. Gaining site traffic is not a cakewalk, as it involves study of various technical aspects that Www keeps putting across . You actually need a Full Time SEO or Part Time SEO-it depends on your business objectives and target audience.
Yes, certainly. Social media helps greatly in improving search engine rankings. As far as Google is concerned, all the links that come from social networking sites get substantial credit and contribute to your website SERPs. Your active engagement with your followers/readers/subscribers means a lot to make an SEO plan successful. Creating blogs is one of those activities that aid search rankings because it gives space to readers to give feedbacks and read about the updated information. The keyword rich text which you put on your blog also helps in Search Engine Optimization.
Rankings in search engines are always fluctuating as search engines upgrade their algorithms after a certain period of time. But if you are availing the services of a company who is utilizing quality optimization techniques, you will see long terms positive results. SEO experts at FAT bit always use smart but organic techniques to make your site to do, the best on the web.
Yes, we would love to redesign your website to match it to the contemporary design standards in practice. You surely need to keep your website design updated to keep a competitive edge over your competitior. An outdated website is bad signal to your target audience and they prefer dealing with your competitors if they have an updated website.
Dynamic websites are those websites that have database connectivity and are interactive in nature. They give the owner the ability to easily update the website without much technical knowledge. These websites have numerous benefits and are expensive too.
Advantages: Much more interactive in nature and it offers great user experience. Easier to add and update content on the website through CMS integration.
Disadvantages: Compared to development cost of static websites, dynamic websites costs more. Hosting also costs a little more.
Static websites are mostly informational website for startups or for those businesses where the business nature does not make it compul business owners to setup an interactive website. They are very basic in nature and require more technical expertise to update them.
Advantages: Static Websites are not very expensive and it takes less time to develop them. Hosting a static website is also cheap.
Disadvantages: Webmasters need to have knowledge of HTML/CSS/Photoshop etc. to keep their websites updated or they need to hire a website design agency for maintenance of their website. Static websites are not interactive – website visitors cannot search within your website or interact with website owners.
Have a Project on mind?
We can help you bring your ideas to life. Let’s talk about what we can build and raise together.